Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday, rain and staying inside...


studio shot
Originally uploaded by bren47
Thought you might like to see another studio shot. The typewriter was my Dad's and it sits on top of an antique Singer sewing machine cabinet - machine is inside. My Aunt gave the cabinet and machine to me after I helped her with some stuff. I always did want it!

The closet doesn't have a door - gets in the way - the room is too small. There are books on Elfa shelves in the whole thing - you can't see the left side - it's a walk-in - but there are also most of my bead boxes on the shelves, too. And notebooks of scrap papers and ephemera and collage stuff in general. I just love page protectors. You can see everything you have! Not that I actually have EVERYthing where I can see it - YET. I'm working on that.

No comments: