Friday, March 7, 2008

PUUURRRfect Haircut!

Tuesday was a busy day! I went to class (I'll tell about that in a separate post), got my Jenny food, went to the grocery store and got my hair cut. And that's not telling what I did after I got home! Whew!

Now here's the wooly sheep BEFORE story:First, I whacked off about 6 inches myself. This is me (below) in the shop preparing for the shearing. My hair hung down past the middle of my back before the first whacking.This is the first AFTER in the shop. Still too long and full, but I lived with it for a while - just to be sure I really, really wanted to go all the way.

Here is me at home from the front about 3 weeks later. (below)

Wooly, wooly! Too full and full of static as well. Oh man. A good haircut (she's really good!) but too full for me. Here's my new haircut: TADA!


It is very difficult to take a picture of the back of your head. UhHmmm.I've slept on it in these pics, but it lays down better when I haven't. My Stylist is wonderful! I knew I could trust her (and I'm super picky about my hair) because she cut my mom's and it is beautifully done. If you live in Austin and you want her name and info - let me know in the comments!

No comments: