Monday, March 31, 2008

Feather and Fan Cardigan/Jacket progress


feather-and-fan-cardi-close
Originally uploaded by bren47

Here is a close-up of the yarn and stitch pattern. I have been designing this as I knit so it's been slow going. It is NOT a portable project! (Thank goodness for socks) The yarn is Sonata from Elann and is 100% cotton. It goes great with denim.

The body is done and the shoulder seams are sewn, the sleeves are knitted but not set in yet. I am not sure they will fit (nervous about that) so I will need more time than I have tonight to work on them. And some peace and quiet.

Tomorrow I get my hair trimmed. Yep, I look like a shaggy sheep again - especially with the humidity we have now. Allergies are acting up again, too. Darn it. No relief probably until December!

No comments: