Thursday, September 25, 2008

Noro and Cascade 220 Bag



Today at knitting class I started a bag that I will felt - by machine. This will be a first for me. I tried felting years ago and was not impressed therefore did not do any more. NOW I am fascinated! There are so many beautiful bags all over the internet (especially in Ravelry) that now *I* want to make some too.

I got yarn to make a red version as well. And I have yarn (all Cascade) to make a larger one with blended colors - in the shades of mountains from deep blue to violet to dusty rose. I don't know when I'll get to start the big one since we are leaving Sunday to go to the Smoky Mountains! Our first real vacation in 2 years. I have stuff placed all over the floors so I can see what to pack. What a mess this place is, but it will be worth it when we are packed and out the door!

No comments: