Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dragons Breath Band


Spent most of the morning out - physical therapy and then foraging for food at the grocery store. Before going out, I opened the front door to see how humid it was (notice I did not say IF it was humid) and it was not too bad. About 10 minutes later I was ready to go, opened the front door and it was POURING. The walkways and street were dry when I checked! Man, you know what they say about Texas, give it 5 minutes....

Anyway, I'm weaving on this band a little bit tonight. Didn't do much else this afternoon but put groceries away (still trying to rearrange some of the cabinets in the kitchen) and watch some videos on Hulu.com. I am really tired. It amazes me how tired I can get so fast.

I love this band! I want to weave a bag for it to go on on my Cricket loom with some Colinette sock yarn - Jitterbug - in RED. I have been wanting to try weaving with sock yarn. I have some black sock yarn to put with the red. That's the plan - so far. We'll see!

No comments: