Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Smoke Gets In My Eyes

I am sitting in my studio and cigarette smoke from outside keeps getting in. The wind has been blowing from the east (the side of the house where the smokers live) for months now -along with all this weird rain. I have been putting up with this and I am FED UP!!!

This house was built in 1976 and we still own it - are in the renovation process now. We watched it being built but didn't know then what we know now about insulation, etc... There is very little of it in these walls!

The smoke keeps getting in and coming through the AC vents. I can't figure out how to stop it. I just have to keep wishing the wind would shift! Or the people would go to sleep! Speaking of.... that's where I'm headed. Early day tomorrow. What I hope will be my last physical therapy session for my shoulders is at 8 am. More about sock progress later....

No comments: